OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned An story/anecdote/quote every day

Valent

I think [Destroy MOON] Need to adjust!!! current situation Serious Threat "FS"

TGWo

Npc planets/outposts

TGWo

Change the way shielding works to favor bigger units

stellar pegasus

In-game battle simulator

Recent Activities

• Asiman -

Liked stellar pegasus’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats In-game battle simulator.

Like (Post)
    Ok this game really needs an in-game battle simulator, or at least something that will show you your losses/profits on an espionage report. Maybe it could be some kind of button on an EspReport that opens up a pop-up window, plain and simple type, enter…
  • Valent -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats I think [Destroy MOON] Need to adjust!!! current situation Serious Threat "FS".

exist a problem, but from what i hear it is only in speed universe ......... so i quote my idea from an other equal topic Quote from TGWo: “Instead the speed fleet change balance. So the easy solution is that mission destruction have in any universe…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread General Npc planets/outposts.

Quote from stellar pegasus: “I am totally for this idea except I would like it more if it were not npc planets that stay there forever, but rather a group of ships spotted in some system, and you only have a few hours to attack them for unknown res…
  • Gabriel -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats I think [Destroy MOON] Need to adjust!!! current situation Serious Threat "FS".

Quote from stellar pegasus: “Instead I think they should make defense easier/faster to build on a moon and that would solve the problem. Like allow separate fields for shipyard and nanite building so they can be raised higher without affecting usual…
  • Gabriel -

Liked stellar pegasus’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats I think [Destroy MOON] Need to adjust!!! current situation Serious Threat "FS".

Like (Post)
    Instead I think they should make defense easier/faster to build on a moon and that would solve the problem. Like allow separate fields for shipyard and nanite building so they can be raised higher without affecting usual fields. Then you can make a lot…
  • stellar pegasus -

Liked Gelgath’s post in the thread General Npc planets/outposts.

Like (Post)
    The idea is rather simple, on random locations npc pirates/aliens/encounters appear on the galaxy map. The point of this is to add some variation to the game in form of combat. Its good that great ranked players cant really attack lower ones, but with…
  • stellar pegasus -

Replied to the thread General Npc planets/outposts.

I am totally for this idea except I would like it more if it were not npc planets that stay there forever, but rather a group of ships spotted in some system, and you only have a few hours to attack them for unknown res reward and DF from their ships. …
  • stellar pegasus -

Instead I think they should make defense easier/faster to build on a moon and that would solve the problem. Like allow separate fields for shipyard and nanite building so they can be raised higher without affecting usual fields. Then you can make a lot…