OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[New] API Key requests

herkalurk

Status of push notifications in browser

Dark Sky

InfoCompte Script

Sarsaparilla

Contribute in the development of this tool

DeLord

Site mmorpg-stat.eu

mmorpg-stat.eu

Recent Activities

• herkalurk -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> I'm creating a tool for personal farm management, you can store coordinates and information about farms you want to attack *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community…
  • Charlie -

Liked Dark Sky’s post in the thread General Status of push notifications in browser.

Like (Post)
    Well, I was just curious. My thought was, why would there be test code on live servers :) You can find the notification handler in the sw.js file, as you have already pointed out. The setup code is included in the big ogame javascript file.
  • Angeluss -

Liked Valent’s post in the thread General AUTOMATIC CONTROL OF THE VACATION MODE..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Valent: “as you said, we already have import export , noo need to duplicate. What i propose is to reward long, continuous play , so the rewards should be incremental and substantial as to matter whatever you play for one week straight or…
  • Dark Sky -

Replied to the thread General Status of push notifications in browser.

Well, I was just curious. My thought was, why would there be test code on live servers :) You can find the notification handler in the sw.js file, as you have already pointed out. The setup code is included in the big ogame javascript file.
  • Sarsaparilla -

Replied to the thread InfoCompte Script.

now is not working for me on Chrome ... Google Chrome is up to date Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) plz help @benneb
  • DeLord -

Replied to the thread Contribute in the development of this tool.

I suggest you take a look at this thread AGO v6 - up to date / maintained by RiV- and at the linked git repository. Or, another possibility would be this project Skynet... Currently Rebooting
  • DeLord -

Replied to the thread General Status of push notifications in browser.

Are you just talking about the subscription subscribe action that returns a 422? There has not been any official communication about this, hence of course it is actually not working. What would that also be for a thing? Implementing a feature, and not…
  • Charlie -

Liked mmorpg-stat.eu’s post in the thread Site mmorpg-stat.eu.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I added an interactive wallpaper from the NASA API. It changes every 24 hours. I think it makes the site less monotonous. You will find this wallpaper on your account mmorpg-stat.eu When you activate this wallpaper, you will find on the home…
  • Delta -

Liked Molle’s post in the thread Lobby "Global" Dark Matter.

Like (Post)
    Now, I'm not 100% sure how the Lobby are going to work. But one of the things I seem to have figured out is that there will be a "Global" login, one email address and password will allow access to one account, but in multiple universes. Can one assume…
  • Delta -

Liked gamer2014’s post in the thread General changes to buying ress via dm.

Like (Post)
    playernumbers of new servers look vastly different if you compare them to the numbers 3 1/2 years ago or before version 5.7. ofc alot of it has to do with the game losing players anway but a huge turnoff for players who might consider starting on a new…