OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

AntiGameReborn

RiV-

Fix the colony tool-tip menu item order

RiV-

[New] API Key requests

Uriziel01

topraider slow + errors

About manage accounts

Recent Activities

• RiV- -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Version 6.8.0 changelog: [Misc] Renamed addon to AntiGameReborn [Bugfix] The spy table now works fully with UniverseView installed [Bugfix] Fixed a bug that occured when using the alternative redirection when sending fleets Version 6.8.0.1…
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread General Fix the colony tool-tip menu item order.

And please add overview to the tooltip of moons
  • Uriziel01 -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

Hello, *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Provides statistics and store/visualize reports for alliance players in a user friendly manner *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International.…
  • Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

I want to suggest a little icon near/under planet/moon that mean you are building ship/defense, without saying what you are building, but just that you have something under construction
  • scorer -

Posted the thread topraider slow + errors.

Thread
    topic says it all any fix incoming? @vulca
  • rudolph -

Posted the thread General About manage accounts.

Thread
    Hi, First sorry for writing in my mother language, i hope someone review my translation (i want to use exact words). ---------------------------- Creo que es sabido por la mayoría que GF ha decidido convertir OGame en un negocio, sacrificando la…
  • Twister84 -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Ogame Configurable ShortCut.

Like (Post)
    This Tool is now tolerated