OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Music] What are you listening to now?

Trafalgar Law

Adjust bashing rule regarding the usage of IP missiles

TGWo

Brainstorm

TGWo

AKS-Calc

[New] API Key requests

giagia

Recent Activities

• Trafalgar Law -

Replied to the thread [Music] What are you listening to now?.

Replied to the thread Adjust bashing rule regarding the usage of IP missiles.

Quote from Demonfreak: “How would you feel? "Turtling" is a gamestyle as well. It's a part of OGame. You have fleeters, miners and turtlers. ” Correct, but as nobody force you to choose a gamestyle , then why if you decide to be a turtler, you want…
  • Demonfreak -

Replied to the thread Adjust bashing rule regarding the usage of IP missiles.

Quote from Tenko: “Building 30k IPM in a few hours is definitely possible without DM, first of all, depending of the universe speed, and shipyard and nanites levels. Detroids are also a thing and, considering it took 30,000 to destroy your bunker, I…
  • EL_PATRON -

Wrote a comment on RiV-’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi RiV- in the ogame.es community We really use your script EasyTransport, I wonder if you have an actualization, because is a great work and we really hate the use of antigame jejejeje

please could you make and update?
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Brainstorm.

I moved back (I have decided to move it). But in my opinion it is not allowed to open a thread to talk about anything you think to change ogame ............ any thread should have a clear argument and talk about it. But before to give wrong information,…
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread Brainstorm.

Consecutive attacks. Consecutive attacks to a maximum of 3 targets (planets / moons) on the same flight: the fleet is launched against target A, combat occurs, surviving ships fly to target B, combat, and fly to target C, once the last attack is over,…
  • GeneralAnasazi -

Posted the thread AKS-Calc.

Thread
    AKS-Calc
    Description: It will calculate the ressource distribution of an attack. The lost ships can be read by an API-Key. All orange fields are input fields. - Language: German - Version: 1.0 Screenshot.png Download
  • GeneralAnasazi -

Posted the thread AKS-Calc.

Thread
    AKS-Calc
    Description: It will calculate the ressource distribution of an attack. The lost ships can be read by an API-Key. All orange fields are input fields. - Language: German - Version: 1.0 Screenshot.png Download
  • giagia -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.