Buttons to delete shown or marked messages with subject $subject

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buttons to delete shown or marked messages with subject $subject

Omg... I should have had a look here already a long time ago...
      Posted this 'suggestion' - well, it's more a request - in the german board. I suppose that was the wrong place...

fl00ri wrote:

There is no importance on message subjects anymore since OGame v6 (single tabs instead). So this suggestion is rejected.
      I'm of a different opinion:

Since v6, we have tabs, yes. But the tab 'Other' contains many different messages: fleet deployments, reaching a planet, return of a fleet, etc. etc. Among all these messages there are those of delivery to and from other players.
      These last mentioned messages are imho of another importance as the rest of the messages in that tab. If you don't complete a trade within 72 hours, in certain cases you could be banned. So I'd say it is quite important to see if someone sent you resources - not only as part of a trade, witch you should know about: sometimes it happens that other players sent resources by accident (wrong coordinates) or they want to irritate you, whatever... As sometimes there are quite many messages in that tab, it is a bit tiresome to go through all of them to sort them out (deleting them all one by one or going through scrolling down and up, and, if everything is ok, deleting them all at once).

I already made a suggestion a few months ago (also in the german board) to create a separate tab for these trade-messages, where they could be saved for 3+ days (to cover the 72 hours), but nothing happended in that direction until now (and I don't know if it will ever happen...) :(
      So I think it would be very good if it was possible to at least delete e.g. all messages of deployments and returns of a fleet at once/on one page to make that tab much more clearer.